Monday, January 18, 2010

Will my motherboard and computer case work this way 10 pts?

Ok i am going to buy a new motherboard with 2 pci express X16 2.0 and i am going to sli 2 cards with the mother board but my computer case has room for four pci slots and I need a mother board that has 2 pci X16 2.0 slots side by side.








I don't have money for cpu case so dont tell me to do that.Will my motherboard and computer case work this way 10 pts?
???


if its a matter of room just make more


dremel the side of the case to accomodate the cards





itswill be better anyways because there will be more airflowWill my motherboard and computer case work this way 10 pts?
well from what i'm getting, everything all depends on what cards you get and how those case PCI slots pair up with the motherboard.





Since it is only 2 card SLI, all you need is 4 open slots at the most. No card takes more than 2 slots.


you can even find certain models of a videocard made for single slots made with smaller heatsinks
I don't get what your saying? You say you need a motherboard with 2 PCI X16 2.0 slots, but you say your going to buy one and sli two cards with it. So, what's your problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment