Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How can I fasten a plastic sheet to a metal computer case?

I'm going to mod my Xbox 360 case, drilling a shape into the metal case with a dremel and then fasten a white sheet (maybe plastic) to the metal case so you can see through but i'm not sure how to fasten it.How can I fasten a plastic sheet to a metal computer case?
3M makes good double stick tape...How can I fasten a plastic sheet to a metal computer case?
I would go with a chemical adhesive, fancy talk for glue. For this application I should think there will be no stress on the piece so simple ';super'; glue from anywhere you shop should do it.


Not substantial enough for you? Use a few pop rivets, easy to do and you can find a pop rivet set cheap. Try Harbor Freight as a source. Of course these will leave bumps from the rivets that might detract from the appearance you are trying to achieve.
get a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment