Friday, January 22, 2010

What is a good computer case that supports micro atx and has a built in power supply?

i also would like if it is tool less design for $120 or lessWhat is a good computer case that supports micro atx and has a built in power supply?
I suggest you look at newegg.com and look at all your options and read the reviews that each case has to make a better decision:


http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLis鈥?/a>


This a search for mid tower compatible with micro-atx.


I do suggest you buy the Power supply separately because the bundled Power supply are not reliable for that price range. I recommend you get a Corsair power supply because it has a 5 year warranty or you can also get a pc power and cooling brand but I personally prefer Corsair.What is a good computer case that supports micro atx and has a built in power supply?
Here are some pretty good ones, what is best really depends on personal taste and what you need. Hope this helps.


http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLis鈥?/a>


I personally have a apevia case and its pretty good, but I bought the power supply seperate and I replaced the fans that came with it. Also it is not tool less. But some on that link are.


I have had good luck with cooler master power supplies. They are not the best but I haven't had any trouble out of them and they wont break your wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment