Friday, January 22, 2010

Can anyone tel me where to get a purple computer case?

When I build my computer about a year ago, I used an acrylic case and put the case together by hand. Now the case is really dusty, scratched, and the screws are falling out. I'd like to buy another one, but everywhere I look they are sold out. I've checked xoxide and newegg.Can anyone tel me where to get a purple computer case?
I couldn't find any, but its hard to search cases by color, especially odd colors like that. Honestly, the easiest and best thing to do, is a find a case you like, and paint it (before you put anything in it of course). In other words mod it.Can anyone tel me where to get a purple computer case?
Oh you want like a Mac case...


well they're kinda old so i don think youll find one unless u special order

No comments:

Post a Comment