Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Computer Cases???

I'm looking to build a computer, and I'm having a really hard time finding stylish looking cases. I have a few questions. I love the Powermac G5 case. You can buy the case by itself on EBay - Is there any chance that it is compatible with ATX motherboards?





If not, does anyone know of ATX cases that are similar looking to the G5 cases or just stylish ones in general?Computer Cases???
Try seacrhing Tigerdirect yet? How about Newegg. they ahve alot of cases that are unique looking. I saw one on Tigerdirect that looked like a Bio hazard canister (it took a mini ATX bord) Was pretty slick looking.Computer Cases???
There are tons of really awesome cases on www.Newegg.com. i got min of there and i love it. They have several hundred to choose from.
Cooler Master has some cool cases (pun intended hehe)..... they are very good cases for your computer (aluminum cases keep it cool). i got mine from newegg... they shipped in 2 days! I just built one this last month.
Can you build a computer?? Any monkey can build them but can you configure it right??
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment