Sunday, January 24, 2010

Some companies that make ';best-of-the-best, powerful, gaming/gamer'; desktop computer cases?

Voodoo computers... killer machinesSome companies that make ';best-of-the-best, powerful, gaming/gamer'; desktop computer cases?
Your best bet is to learn how to build your own system. No system manufacturers out there can make you a top end gaming machine like the one you could build yourself.





Every couple of years I go out and investigate the best motherboards, then the best video cards, so forth and so on until I have a parts list where I can put together a system that will serve my gaming needs for the next couple of years.





Currently my ideal system has an ASUS motherboard with a Core 2 Duo processor and dual Crossfire ATI Video cards.





Learning about these things is not that difficult, just go talk to the people who sell the individual components.





Any of your system manufacturers would charge you around $2500 to $3000 for a system with these components. If they aren't charging you at least this much then they are saving money building it by using cheap power supplies and lower end memory modules and other unnoticeable low end components.





I can build my own top end system for between $1000 and $1500. All the information I need to integrate the various components can be found on the manufacturers websites. All after build support I need can also be obtained from these same manufacturers. In addition the individual parts come with manufacturers warranties.





Just something for you to think about.
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment