Sunday, January 24, 2010

Can the Xbox 360 inside motherboard and components be transferred to a computer case?

Follow me on this one.





Since there have been a lot, and I mean lot's of 360's die, what if you take all the components of the 360 and transfer them to a bigger computer case. I don't have a 360, but I've seen them at stores and those things are so damn small, no wonder the heat kills the system.





Would this work? The biggest problem I could see is the hard drive not working. What do you all think?Can the Xbox 360 inside motherboard and components be transferred to a computer case?
You can transfer anything. All you would do is open the 360 (voiding the warranty) transfer it over using some longer cables for the components and your golden. I did this with one of my 360's and then I water cooled it as well. Mainly because it's a 360 and a pc with a flush mounted lcd screen.





Check out www.xbox-scene.com for tons of tutorials active forums with tons of mods.





~ShoeCan the Xbox 360 inside motherboard and components be transferred to a computer case?
Yes u can


but make sure you know what you are doing......








\m/ ROCK ON \m/


FROM THE PHILIPPINES
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment