Friday, January 22, 2010

How do I find out what type of computer case I have?

I have an old PC that my dad wants me to change parts out of the replace with newer parts, but he wants to keep the case and PSU so save money.





The problem is I'm looking for a motherboard, and I'm not sure if the case I have is ATX, mini ATX, or whatever.





Thanks in advance!How do I find out what type of computer case I have?
Its usually written on the back of the PSU, or under the PSU inside the case. If the labels are not there, check for a model number and google it.. or use yahoo search. Also check how many pins your power supply connector cable has. You can use that information when you buy your new motherboard.How do I find out what type of computer case I have?
Look on the case for a part number, and then Google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment