Sunday, January 24, 2010

Where can I find a cheap computer case?

I am looking for a case with a window. I am looking for something around $50 including shipping. Are there any sites that sell only comouter cases or where computer cases are cheap?Where can I find a cheap computer case?
For windows (read, see thru), unless there is a logic defying sale (it happens every now and then) you are looking to spend a little over $75. If you are really in a hurry, walk into CompUSA, BestBuy, Frys or Circuit City (if it is still open) and you buy one off the shelf.





IF see thru can be foregone, then $50 will get a very good computer case. Again, walk into...Where can I find a cheap computer case?
www.newegg.com
newegg.com is the best. Look for the Cooler master Centurion 5.
tigerdirect.com
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment