Sunday, January 24, 2010

How can I tell if a computer case is ATX or not?

i have a case that someone cave me and they don'tt know if the case is ATX. I cant find a product number or anything else thatidentifiess the case besides the front logo that says AdvancesDIGITALl Systems. if this is and ATXcaser can i put my MATX mother board it it? the only other thing i can think to say is the case has no USB slots and still has the ps2 opening on the back for the motherboard.How can I tell if a computer case is ATX or not?
Usually if you look at the manual either physically or online it will tell you. Or better yet you can look on the sides of the motherboard, it's in little white letters if memory serves me right.





CharitaHow can I tell if a computer case is ATX or not?
remove the cover off the case and look at the mother board if it has white card slots for pci cards then it's a ATX case, look on the motherboard around the edge and it will say atx on it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment