Sunday, January 24, 2010

Best Computer Cases (For Cooling!) That I can get?

What are the best computer cases that I can possibly get for keeping my computer parts nice and cold.





I don't care about looks since most of the ones that look nice usually fall apart easily and are made from cheap materials.





I plan to get a Cosmos 1000 for its reliability but I may get something else if it works better.Best Computer Cases (For Cooling!) That I can get?
Cosmos 1000 is a bit overrated, for 149.99 you can get the CoolerMaster HAF 932 (HAF=High AirFlow)





it contains a brilliant design along with 3 230mm fans, up to 4 140mm fans, up to 3 120mm fans, mesh covering on 5.25 and expansion bays, optional second PSU, tool less drive bays, side panel window, easy Liquid Cooling setup, and best of all, maximized airflow.





http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/cases/2鈥?/a>Best Computer Cases (For Cooling!) That I can get?
Anything that keeps the air moving. More fans, and larger fans.





You want to create air currents in the case that move cold air in and move hot air out. Most cases with pre-installed fans are designed this way already. If you also want low noise, choose a case with large, speed-controlled fans. Small fans and fans that always run at full speed make more noise. Of course, running fans at full speed also increases cooling capacity.





I prefer 12-cm fans at front and back, plus a bigger fan on the top. This can keep a system very cool. I have an Antec Twelve Hundred in front of me with five 12-cm fans and a 20-cm overhead fan, and right now the processor is at 22掳 C, the disks are at 29掳 and 30掳, and the GPU is at 45掳, in a room at 22掳. It stays quite cool even under load.
Go for any of these. Antec 300,900,1200. They have great cooling and you can have up to 5 fans in them. I have the 300 with a 120mm in the front and back and a 140mm on the top amd my cpu never sees above 45C while playing crysis.
antec tweleve hundred is for serious gamers.buy it.its the best.
i think that this website will help you a lot


http://astore.amazon.com/buy-cheap-thermaltake-case-discount-20





http://buying-guide-laptop-gaming.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment