Friday, January 22, 2010

Will my computer case and motherboard work this way?

Ok i am going to buy a new motherboard with 2 pci express X16 2.0 and i am going to sli 2 cards with the mother board but my computer case has room for four pci slots and i need a motherboard with pci slots x 16 2.0 right next to each other cuz my computer case has room for four cards and all the mother boards have 6 pci slots and the ones I want are to far.Will my computer case and motherboard work this way?
Woahhh slow down there....





your tower can take MATX boards then. This means micro ATX, so its smaller than the standard ATX.





Also SLI on these is pretty rare, so get searching :PWill my computer case and motherboard work this way?
Ehhh...That makes no sence. But, all you need it a ATX mid tower case, and your fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment