Sunday, January 24, 2010

How would blue LED lights look in a green LED computer case?

I am getting a computer case that has green LED lights on the fans, but I want a couple more fans, and I was wondering how a blue lit LED fan would look in it?How would blue LED lights look in a green LED computer case?
';Blue and green should never been seen...';





My case and its fans all have blue LEDs, and to be honest, I hate them. Never seen the point in lighting rigs up like Christmas trees.How would blue LED lights look in a green LED computer case?
naa.. not too good.. green and blue aint that good.. stick with the green.. siick
All my fans lights are BLUE-I like blue.You have to do what YOU wan't-not what other people say.
it would look awkward but it is better not to have an LED in ur computer as it can harm ur eyes in dim lighting i prefer a dull lighted LED light

No comments:

Post a Comment