Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How can I find the part number of an Audio card without opening the computer case?

How can I find the part number of my Audio card without having to remove the case from my computer?How can I find the part number of an Audio card without opening the computer case?
http://www.gtopala.com/siw-download.html





Dowload the ';SIW standalone';, run it, in the list you should see audio device or sound card, it should give you the info you are looking for on the right side.





Edit: Look for Hardware, click on it. in the options that open up look for Devices, click on it. In the options that open up look for Sound, Video and Game controlers, click on it. Your sound card is listed there, click on it. The info you are looking for will be listed in the box on the right. This program works, if it's not there you may not have it installed correctly. If that's the case you need to take it out and put it back in, so you might as well get the number directly off the card when you do that. Sorry I didn't give better instructions the first time.How can I find the part number of an Audio card without opening the computer case?
Download Belarc Advisor


http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html


Its free and will to a sweep of your system and ident all your hardware and software.

No comments:

Post a Comment