Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My computer case is getting dusty, is there a dust proof case on the market?

I know it sounds stupid but I'm serious. If not dust proof, one that is very close to that. I really hate cleaning my computer every month and because I build such a complex rig, it's getting harder and harder to do so. Any help is welcome!My computer case is getting dusty, is there a dust proof case on the market?
No, there is no such animal. Because of the need to vent heat from the case, all of them have to have dust catching openings.My computer case is getting dusty, is there a dust proof case on the market?
I cant think of any but Antec have a new case coming out soon called the skeleton. It's an open case which has a massive fan above it. While it's on any dust will just be blown away. And if it gets dust on it while it's off you can just blow it off with some compressed air.

No comments:

Post a Comment