Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Can I put the fans outside my computer case?

There's two fans on the side of my new case, but the cords that connect to my video card are in the way of the fans, so the side of the case can't close.


Can I put the fans on the outside of the case rather than the inside? Like, will they still do their job just fine?Can I put the fans outside my computer case?
Of course it will work right. It just would not LOOK right. If looks don't matter to you, then your PC should be fine.Can I put the fans outside my computer case?
They may have some effect but certainly not their full effect. There has got to be some configuration that will work for you. This is the main reason for the ATX standard, everything is ATX these days so that you can combine almost anything and your case should be no exception. Send a good quality picture to me if you can I am positive we can figure this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment