Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How do I put those neon lights in my computer case?

Im thinking of building my own rig and I need to know how to put the neon lifhgts in.How do I put those neon lights in my computer case?
Some cases come with the neon light already installed. But you would have to buy it separately. When you have time try newegg.com their's lots of computer part such as ram, motherboard etc... and they are really cheap too.How do I put those neon lights in my computer case?
That depends on the type of lights you want. Some are built into fans, some are strip lights and so on. Generally, they're powered by connecting them (via an included through-adaptor) to the power cables used for your drives.





Actually mounting them again comes down to the type of light and the location. Some will screw in nicely, others may involve a little bit of drillwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment