Monday, January 18, 2010

What direction does my computer case fan face?

I removed the fans from my tower and cleaned them, I don't remember which direction one of them faces. There are three fans; one at the top in the back which blows air out, one at the bottom in the front which sucks air in, and one at the bottom in the back this is the one i don't know about, should it be blowing air out or sucking it in?What direction does my computer case fan face?
It should be blowing air into the case. The others are correct. The fan in the power supply is blowing out. If you have too many fans blowing out it can actually empty the case of air and result in no cooling.What direction does my computer case fan face?
It depends on its position is there a way for you to send a pic of the fan and the open spot?





But most likely it should suck air in
the fan must suck the air inside going outside
suck in

No comments:

Post a Comment