Monday, January 18, 2010

Where can I find high computer tower shells/cases?

I'm looking for a computer shell from 20';-24'; high. I can't find any online, figured I was looking in the wrong spots. And the ones I did find were very expensive. I don't care if they are dinosaur old or modern. Thanks!Where can I find high computer tower shells/cases?
used comp storeWhere can I find high computer tower shells/cases?
not sure... Frys maybe?
go to the Freecycle Yahoo group in your area and post wanted ads. Thats what i dis....now i have a tower with3 DVD burners in it and plenty of room for my parts to get air and also my computer is way easier to work on because my graphics card and sound card and stuff aint all crowded...best thing i ever did.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE%26amp;N=2010090007%201054808289%26amp;bop=And%26amp;ActiveSearchResult=True%26amp;Order=PRICE





they have a couple for under $100 on here

No comments:

Post a Comment