Saturday, January 16, 2010

Can you please tell me if I should buy any of these computer cases?

There are 10. For the ones with psu's, would you suggest I use the psu or buy one separately. I was told I need 400W.





http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/Category/guidedSearch.asp?CatId=32%26amp;sel=Price;Price2Can you please tell me if I should buy any of these computer cases?
well my friend bought the first one on the list. its a nice case but it recently went out on him because of the red led lights that are in the case fried his mother board somehow. i would go with one without a power supply because most of the time they are cheaper. plus if your going to be doing some really high demand gaming your gonna need bigger then 400 watts. alot of the times on tiger direct you can find pretty cheap and good power supplies for cheap on the site just look at the reveiws before you buy it. its better to spend a few extra bucks on your computer just to not have to deal with all the bull crap that comes with paying for cheap hardware.Can you please tell me if I should buy any of these computer cases?
The PSUs that come with these kind of computer cases usually tend to be pretty cheap, I would suggest buying one separately. I got a case that came with a power supply from tigerdirect and the fan in the power supply burnt up and it kept over heating, you could tell it was really flimsy and cheap just by holding it.
it depends on what you want. if your main concern is only the 400w and not the looks of the case i suggest you buy a cheap case and invest on a HEC power supply. just make sure you buy a case that has a minimum of 2 fans.
Most free power supplies aren't too good. Usually they are only good for building a low-end system.

No comments:

Post a Comment