Monday, January 18, 2010

How do you fix a scratched plastic window on a computer case?

On my Antec 900 computer case, I have noticed that my side window, made from plastic, received small scratches after I cleaned a thin layer of dust off of it. What can I do to fill them in? I know that it will be tougher to fill them in than it would be to fill in scratches on colored plastics. Thanks for your help!How do you fix a scratched plastic window on a computer case?
Never clean plexi with anything other than plexiglass cleaner. I'm surprised this wasn't noted in the case's user guide.How do you fix a scratched plastic window on a computer case?
About the only thing I know of that doesn't show is either the same thing they use to fix scratches on plastic glasses or a good quality floor ';wax'; that shines acrylic floors.





I can't remember the trade name of the glasses fix, but basically it's a liquid acrylic you paint on with a cotton swab and let dry. For the floor ';wax';, any of the better quality ones and don't put it on too thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment