Saturday, January 16, 2010

Where can I buy cardboard boxes that are just the right size to ship computer cases? ?

Like maybe 20X20X8 or something like that? I have looked at Office Depot, Staples, USPS doesnt have that size and neither do any of the UPS stores. I'm stumped! Each time someone buys a computer case the case is shipped in that sort of a box so someone is making them somewhere but why can't I find them for sale anywhere!Where can I buy cardboard boxes that are just the right size to ship computer cases? ?
Try the U-Haul rental place. They have shipping boxes and packing stuff.


Or the Uline catalog. They have a very wide assortment and I believe an online store as well.


Or search ';shipping boxes';. There are probably lots.Where can I buy cardboard boxes that are just the right size to ship computer cases? ?
My favorite company for boxes is Uline.com
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment