Saturday, January 16, 2010

What vendors besides Alienware and Polywell make computer in stereo component cases?

I am looking to buy a new computer for use as a PVR and Gaming system on my 42'; HD TV. I know both Alienware and Polywell have systems now that look like stereo components and will fit nicely in my rack. Both systems are over $5000 configured the way I'd like them. But if I got the same components in a normal case the systems would be considerably less. Are there any other companies selling these type systems yet? I'm hoping to shave off another $500 if I can.What vendors besides Alienware and Polywell make computer in stereo component cases?
actually - the HP below is what you're looking for... and you can shave off alot more the $500 - although the systems are a little dated - but if you don't intend to do anything except use them as the center of your home entertainment system they'll work great

No comments:

Post a Comment