Saturday, January 16, 2010

What kind of computer cases can I get for a asus p5rc-la motherboard?

im upgrading my hp a1419h and I wana know what case my asus p5rc-la mobo will fit into? preferably a gaming case or something close to. I know the mobo has to match with the screw holes or soemthing so I wana know what cases the mobo will fit. thanks alot!What kind of computer cases can I get for a asus p5rc-la motherboard?
that motherboards should fit in most cases. When you buy a new case you should look to see that is can use a micro-ATX motherboards. Most ATX cases can use a micro-ATX motherboard.





Also you should not worry about the screw holes. As there are many screw hole places to fit any motherboard.





Also remove the I/O shield from the old case. (the plate that has the holes for the ports) So you can insert it into the new case so the ports will fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment