Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What is the best way to cool my computer case if I only have two 120 mm fan ports?

I have a C2D 2.4 ghz not overclocked processor, Asus P5n-E SlI motherboard, 2 DVD drives, floppy, 2 HDDs, and an XFX Geforce 8600. I am wondering what the best solution for cooling the entire case. I am going to get the second case fan (i have one), but what other solutions do I have. I mainly need to lower the interior temp by around 5 to 10 C and the processor by about 10 C also. Thanks alot.What is the best way to cool my computer case if I only have two 120 mm fan ports?
I would think that two fans should be sufficient to keep your computer operating at a temperature well within the safe range. Shop around for the most powerful fans, and be sure you leave sufficient space near any openings in the computer case, i.e., outside it.What is the best way to cool my computer case if I only have two 120 mm fan ports?
Get liquid cooling
you can get a new box with better cooling, or buy heatsinks and fans for your gpu and cpu. usually non oc'd systems dont need anything else besides the stock fans.





if you're really looking to lower your temp by a lot, get refrigerated water or air cooling.





dry ice and nitrogen is available if you're not afraid to spend money.
It is cool enough and you don't need to cool it more. But the best way to keep your computer cool is installing a Water Cooling System in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment