Monday, January 18, 2010

The sound from my computer is coming literally out of the computer case? How do i stop it?

So i just installed Windows 7, and now well the sound comes out of my computer box as well as out of my speakers... How can i stop this?





Dont ask me how the hell sound is coming out of the case, i really have no clue, and im not drunk or high...





Thanks





PS: When i say sound, i mean MUSIC, youtube videos, sound from games, every sound/music that normaly comes out of my speakers, also comes out of my computer tower...





Also i have an IBM computer.The sound from my computer is coming literally out of the computer case? How do i stop it?
If you are not drunk or high then maybe I am !!


that's odd


w''ooohaaaaaaaaaaa





OK ...


many IBM and old HP computers have internal speaker inside the tower


it must be muted when you connect external speakers.





I don't care what made it work suddenly on win7, just open the tower and disconnect it.The sound from my computer is coming literally out of the computer case? How do i stop it?
Windows 7 does have a few issues with drivers for some soundcards. Type device manager into the start menu search box, then open it when it appears. Look for any little yellow or red symbols. If you see any right click them, delete then restart.

No comments:

Post a Comment