Friday, May 14, 2010

Why does my computer case shock me when my feet are on the floor?

this is wierd?? i have a raidmax smilodon case please help


Could this damage my internal computer components?Why does my computer case shock me when my feet are on the floor?
Is your floor carpeted? If so you are creating a static potential, and yes it can harm your computer totally if it goes into the actual electronics. If you have carpet, try to get a plastic square section (they sell them at like staples of office depot so that you can roll your chair on it instead of a rug).Why does my computer case shock me when my feet are on the floor?
If your computer is shocking you when your feet touch the floor then I would stop using this computer till you figure out what is causing it because it could be a fire risk.
  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment