Thursday, May 13, 2010

Computer Cases with 2 120mm fans in the rear.?

im looking to buy a new computer case and i want 2 fans in the back.


I found one case that has this but its a little much.





can anyone link me to some cases that have 2 fans in the back please. :)Computer Cases with 2 120mm fans in the rear.?
I'm 99.9% positive that the only cases you will find this option is a full-tower case. I don't even think that any of my mid-tower cases have more than a single 92mm exhaust fan in the back. Only my full-towers have two 120mm fans.





http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLis鈥?/a>





The only way you'll know for sure is to look at the specs and/or at the pictures of the case. Newegg.com is great for showing detailed pictures of nearly every conceivable angle on all of their products. It may take a bit of clicking to find what you want, but I'm sure it's there, and I'm sure it's a full-tower form factor case. AKA... HUGE!Computer Cases with 2 120mm fans in the rear.?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129043





the antec 1200 is a great case if you are looking for awesome cooling
  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment