Friday, May 14, 2010

Need a solid but cool computer case. Which do you recommend?

I'm going to be traveling a bit between my college and hometown and would like to bring my desktop computer (a fairly nice gaming PC.) My current case has good airflow, but I don't think it would do well on the train and car trips I'll have to take. Is there a case that is solid AND allows good airflow? I need suggestions! Please help!Need a solid but cool computer case. Which do you recommend?
Any case aimed at lan parties would be a good choice, but you might have trouble with size.





The CM Storm Scout has handles for good portability, the Antec 300 Illusion is fairly small, has good airflow (not a fan of tri-cool fans, though, they're pretty loud, might want to grab some quieter ones with better CFM).

No comments:

Post a Comment