Thursday, May 13, 2010

Can i get a replacement LED bulb for my power button on my computer case?

im not sure of the brand and model of the case but it has the power button with a clear ring around it, it used to have a blue led light but i burnt it out, so i was wondering if i could replace this light? if so can you give me a link to a replacement one?Can i get a replacement LED bulb for my power button on my computer case?
You could just buy any led light, cut out or remove the old bulb and solder the new one in place.Can i get a replacement LED bulb for my power button on my computer case?
Sure, just do a web search for ';computer case LED'; and you will find a lot of different suppliers. Just make sure you get the same LED that you already have in your case. LED's are very power sensitive, so you don't want to over load the new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment