Friday, May 14, 2010

Why are some people racist against black or white people, but not against black or white computer cases?

I myself have a beige computer case, but that does not mean I have more processing power than my fellow Black computers. Processing power depends on the processor, which are all silver-colored. Some even think that beige or white looks less modern than black, but there aren't any computer-case slurs.





Is this any different from minor racial differences, which many people insult others over?








***Also, post this into racist questions:***





%26lt;!DOCTYPE bigot PUBLIC ERROR Y!A%26gt;


%26lt;A fatal exception OE has occurred at 0137:BTYA541R50. The current bigotry will be terminated.%26gt; %26lt;v-href';exit.?%26gt;





Have a nice day!





It's funny, gets you an easy 2 points, and shows racists that their bigoted question deserves no relevant answer.Why are some people racist against black or white people, but not against black or white computer cases?
They say you go black, you'll never go back. I'm going to get a black computer case and see if that's true.Why are some people racist against black or white people, but not against black or white computer cases?
Thanks for posting this question.
Don't try to justify racism you Racist!





Stop Posting Racist Coments over the interment!
this is a weird question, lol.
I have a beige computer and a black monitor. With out one or the other, I would not be able to do anything. Mismatch is always good. I like the way you posed your question!
I understand how you feel. I am a green shirt. But I see black people wearing white clothes and white people wearing black clothes. Even among racists. Very peculiar indeed. I guess human skin is the only thing prohibited from being various colors (well, to some anyway, not me).
huh?
It is a complex issue. I myself have a black computer..

No comments:

Post a Comment