Thursday, May 13, 2010

Clear, acrylic computer cases?

Can someone tell me a little more about those clear acrylic computer cases? I think they look really awesome and might eliminate some ESD problems. I want to get one but I don't know how practical they are or if I'll get sick of half of my room glowing blue all the time. Thanks for the help.Clear, acrylic computer cases?
I thought about getting one of these but never did as for ESD I believe the Electronics is what is going to cause the problem and the conditons of your enviorment and so on yada yada yada ! Heres a link for some cool cases. The light is also a concern if its going to be keep where you sleep I hate any light, my room has to be pitch black for me to sleep :) ooooh another thing is you need to wire everything nice and neat to as you'll see everything !


http://www.crazypc.com/products/clearcas鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment