Thursday, May 13, 2010

Computer cases -which do you prefer? (video)?

I am going to be purchasing one of the two cases in these videos, but I just can't make up my mind on which one to go with.





Would you mind taking a glance at teh two and giving me your opinion?





Thank you!





First case : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywqe9rDMc鈥?/a>





Second Case: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85OOmJU1X鈥?/a>Computer cases -which do you prefer? (video)?
I'd take the first case. They're both pretty similar though, it looks like you've done a good job of narrowing down your options.





On the second one there are comments about it getting dusty and such. This is because of the way it is almost completely see through. You wouldn't like that, I don't think. It's not really very tasteful in my opinion.Computer cases -which do you prefer? (video)?
if my eyes don't deceive me, the second one is completly see-through from every side, that looks disgusting, case 1 looks pretty nice though except for the x-infinity logo thing
  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment