Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is the computer case Cooler Master Stacker 830 Evolution compatible with my mainboard?

I haven't been able to know if it supports it or not. My mainboard is a MSI MS-7260. It is supposed to have this Motherboard Compatibility: E-ATX, ATX, m-ATX


But I don't know if mine matches any of that.Is the computer case Cooler Master Stacker 830 Evolution compatible with my mainboard?
CM 830 is an excellent casing since it is compatible with both ATX and BTX form factors! FYI: BTX mobos are typically from branded name computer makers like Dell, HP, etcIs the computer case Cooler Master Stacker 830 Evolution compatible with my mainboard?
Yes, but do care about some graphic card.....that are huge...
those are excellent cases.........and yes the board will fit its atx...............scott
Yes its a standard ATX mainboard.
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment