Thursday, May 13, 2010

What's the best computer case for me (continued)?

For a PC of course. Full form factor. Preferably a tower or a tower that can function as a desktop too. Something with lots of cooling.





I'll probably be getting the Asus Striker II Extreme Mobo unless someone has a better recommendation. I wont be gaming, but I do want the best in performance and reliability.What's the best computer case for me (continued)?
Thermaltake armour Full tower case or Antec 1200What's the best computer case for me (continued)?
%26gt;Asus Striker II Extreme Mobo


%26gt;won't be gaming





Then why would you want such an expensive mobo? This motherboard is kind of overkill for a normal work / office computer. You certainly don't need the SLi it offers if you don't play games.





%26gt;want the best in performance and reliability.


Most mobo's have roughly the same durability (as long as you buy good brands like Gigabyte or ASUS, avoid generics like Foxconn or Asrock)


I can recommend this :





http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>





It has over 900 positive reviews.. you can't go wrong with this board.





%26gt;What's the best computer case for me


computer cases are a matter of personal taste. Antec, Lian-Li and Thermaltake make good cases, and which one you buy depends on your budget. My personal favourite is the Antec 300 -- it's priced reasonably well, has great ventilation and has a good layout.





The Antec 1200 is also quite good -- is an improvement from the Antec 300, has a massive fan, tool-less installation and side window to show off your computer's innards.
There are some great full tower cases out there. Antec Twelve Hundred, Coolermaster Cosmos 1000s is really good because it gives you lots of room, good cooling and it has sound dampening . Antec p193 is also a large case that is really good!
Cooler Master HAF


Cooler Master 690 (a HUGE Mini-Tower!)





I use both...the 690 will house my new i7 build, the HAF will get my new Dual Nehalem Xeon workstation.

No comments:

Post a Comment