Thursday, May 13, 2010

What can I do to keep dust from entering my computer case?

Because it's a pain in the butt to have to dust off the components every month...What can I do to keep dust from entering my computer case?
the one thing you can do is install fan filters. while it wont fully eliminate all the dust, it will reduce it. i have filters on all my fans except for my top exhaust which doesnt really need it anyways.What can I do to keep dust from entering my computer case?
Use your computer in a 'Clean Room'. The kind that harddrives are built in, and Nasa uses. Have a double door with an entryway in-between them, and have many air jets that blow air on you, from head to toe as you enter the entryway. Take a shower, before you enter the entryway of the Clean Room, and don your protective suit, and head gear.





Otherwise you're stuck like the rest of us.
Well ... that is called maintenance! If you aren't willing to do that, then the dust will accumulate and you'll have real problems.


The only other alternative is to build a dust-free room.


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment