Friday, May 14, 2010

Where can I buy the cables that attach to the power/reset buttons on a computer case and the motherboard?

I am building a NES PC and I have most of the parts but since I am building the computer into a NES and not a regular computer case I don't have the cables that are attached to the power/reset buttons and have a two pin female connector that you plug into the motherboard. I am using a Jetway Mini-ITX motherboard if that matters.Where can I buy the cables that attach to the power/reset buttons on a computer case and the motherboard?
To get a good setup going you're most likely going to have to trim and attach wires of your own. You'll need to make one end attached to a regular connector that connects to the LED interface on your motherboard. The other end will have to be attached to whatever switches the electrical current on and off.





There really isn't an easy fix for this. It would help if you look up a tutorial on building PC cases, since you're basically doing that. Good luck on your project!

No comments:

Post a Comment