Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do I need to purchase an aftermarket cooler for my computer case if there are already two in the computer?

My computer case has two fans in it already, I plan to overclock my processor, should I buy a cpu heatsink/fan?Do I need to purchase an aftermarket cooler for my computer case if there are already two in the computer?
yes, if you are trying to oveclock, you need a better cooling system than just your stock hsf.Do I need to purchase an aftermarket cooler for my computer case if there are already two in the computer?
defiantly buy a cooling fan thats better then stock Zalmans are sweet i bought a ninja from scythe it is massive and it cools very well now you can look into liquid cooling if you want more o/c power and if moneys no object look into mega cooling with a vapo-chill it cost about 900 +/- but will cool your cpu (o/c a 3.4 ghz to over 5 ghz)

No comments:

Post a Comment